PicoScrum is a simple yet powerful task management application that helps users focus on their most important, near-term goals. Users can create projects containing any number of tasks, which can be estimated and prioritized. PicoScrum automatically…..
What's New in Version 1.3
This update brings simple visual indicators of Project and Sprint status as well as several minor enhancements and fixes.
* Project Status Icons
Each Project now has an icon indicating its general status.
- Blue Square: No Active Sprint
- Green Circle: Has Active Sprint
- Yellow Triangle: Active Sprint is falling behind
- Red Diamond: Active Sprint is past end date and incomplete
* Project Details Text
Each Project now has a configurable text field that shows one of the following pieces of information:
- Estimated End Date
- Start Date
- Average Velocity
- Work Remaining
* Burndown Trend Line
- Predicts future status based on past performance
- Helps determine whether or not you are on schedule
* Sprint Header shows progress by color
- Green: Active and on schedule
- Yellow: Active and falling behind
- Red: Active and past end date with work remaining
- Blue: Unstarted
- Grey: Completed
* Improved Statistics Calculations
- Empty Completed Sprints can be ignored (configurable)
- Estimated Velocity takes into consideration varying Sprint Lengths from past Sprints
- Estimated Velocity based on actual time passed in Sprints, rather than initial Sprint length
* Visual Updates
- Sprint Headers are better looking and more functional (semi-transparent)
- Added Icons for Project and Task insertion
- Added Icons for the Backlog and Sprint Burndown Charts
- Fixed layout issues in the Help section.
- Deleting a Task now properly recreates Sprints.
- Empty Sprints are no longer created after starting a Sprint.
Rated 2/5 based on 2 customer reviews.
Kevin Lacey write:
Most people on our team have iPhones and like this app but we would like the ability to add team members and allow them to update progress. I'm looking forward to the upcoming updates.
Needs some work
This is a decent app although doesn't really follow SCRUM methodology. Can't add multiple tasks to a single sprint. Let me know when you update as I would definitely like to try it again
Write a Review